Fistly apologies to Health Smart Momma for the delay in responding to this amazing nomination. It was due to the fact that when I was nominated, I had just also won the Liebster Award and done a post for my newly achieved 400 followers so doing another post about my blogging ‘successes’ just seemed like a cocky move to me.
So now here we are! A great big thank you to Health Smart Momma for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award which is truly, a tremendous compliment. I still need to be inspired so how can I be called inspiring!
So apparently I have to give seven facts about myself which is a bit difficult since I had to think so hard for the facts I wrote on the Liebster Award Post so I think I am running on thin ice here.
- Unintentionally, my gender has become a bit of a debated issue amongst a few blogosphere friends. It began when a fellow blogger contacted me saying “I’m assuming you are a….” In response I laughed and asked others what they thought and the funny thing is some were saying I may be a male or a female. Although this was funny, it also proved my point about how blogging allows ideas to be presented and discussed without the stereotypical attitudes attached to race, religion and sex contaminating logic.
- I am not going to tell you what I am in this post
- I have a confused system, just now I was drinking ice-cold chocolate milkshake whilst wrapped up in a blanket.
- I like to draw and have a weird desire to make things even though I don’t have experience in the field. (The wonky clay pot I made last year doesn’t really count.)
- Currently I am watching the TV shows Arrow, Suits and White Collar.
- I simply do not have time for Reality TV shows (sorry!)
- I live in London but seriously do not understand the crazy hype people attach to it.
Time for my nominees which is always the difficult bit as I would like to nominate everyone as you all inspire me to continue blogging!
- The Dancing Orange
- Bob and Emily
- In The North West
- Steven Davis UK
- I Game Mom
- Some Ad Kid
- Izzie Marie
And here are the treasured rules of the VIB Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Until Next Time,
A Worried Student