Versatile Blogger! Well well, thank you so much Ronovan for awarding me this accolade! A great blogger so go check his blog out.
The reason why I tend to talk about a variety of topics rather than only focus on issues directly related to students is because well, students are a great bunch of people and we don’t just walk around the world harping about our own troubles without a care for anything else. This does not mean that our problems are small and unworthy of attention as we all know that in recent years, the world has become incredibly difficult for students as the lack of job prospects and the crazy cost of education is almost unfathomable and so we tend to ignore it. Brushing the worries off by saying oh don’t worry, you can take a loan out and you will be fine. Silly, of course.
So with this award kindly given to me by Ronovon, I have to give eleven facts about myself which is going to be hard to do without repeating myself from earlier posts!
- I am an 18 year-old boy. Yes a boy, a male. So that clears it up for those who were wondering. Although if you thought I was a female, I wouldn’t find it offensive of course as I’d just laugh and smile at this proof of how writing can really break down stereotypes. (If you have no idea about what I am on about then check my earlier post.)
- I like the colour blue, suits me rather well I must say.
- I like pens. Pens and any other sort of art items. (Despite not being an artist) So yes, if you have any lying around, send them my way.
- I cannot write with a brio. It is tiresome. No I am not a snob, I simply need a smooth roller-ball! Especially after writing with a fountain pen the past eight months. Now when I pick up a biro, I just stare at it weirdly.
- Interestingly, the same person who wrote Jungle Book (Rudyard Kipling) also wrote the quite racist poem White Man’s Burden. What? Oh sorry it’s meant to be a fact about me? Well I learnt this whilst studying British Colonisation this year so yes, it is about me now, job done!
- I have now just passed the half-way mark to eleven facts.
- I like cycling but need a new bike.
- I’ve crashed my bike twice.
- I love noodles.
- I like to write and this blogging venture has revitalised this spirit inside me.
- My blog has awesome readers and followers, seriously.
So now this award shall be passed on to the following amazing versatile bloggers:
- Health Smart Momma
- Life As I Know It
- Perspectives on life, Universe And Everything
- The Hashtag Generation
- Ann Together
The rules are:1. Display the badge on your blog, this one was created by Ronovan. 2. Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you. 3. Nominate further bloggers 4. State 7 interesting things about yourself. (Yes seven! Whilst writing this post I was thinking eleven! Oh well.)
Until Next Time
A Worried Student